Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-21 Origin: Site
The on-grid photovoltaic solar power system can convert the DC power output by the solar battery array into AC power by solar Inverter，with the same amplitude, frequency, and phase as the grid voltage, realizes the connection with the grid, and transmits electricity the grid. This has great significance for modern life
The flexibility of this solar power energy system lies in the fact that when the sunshine is strong, the solar system supplies the AC load with excess electric energy while feeding it into the grid;
and when the sun is insufficient, the solar battery array cannot provide enough electric energy for the load and daily use, It can also obtain electrical energy from the grid to supply power to the load.
This is one of the reasons why more and more people use solar energy system
The solar photovoltaic power system connected to the public grid is called on-grid photovoltaic power generation system. The system structure includes solar battery arrays, DC/DC converters, DC/AC inverters, AC loads, transformers, and other components.
The grid-connected photovoltaic power generation system can convert the DC power output by the solar cell array into AC power with the same amplitude, frequency, and phase as the grid voltage, realizes the connection with the grid, and transmits electricity to the grid. The flexibility of this power generation system lies in the fact that when the sunshine is strong, the photovoltaic power generation system supplies the AC load with excess electric energy while feeding it into the grid; and when the sunshine is insufficient, that is, the solar cell array cannot provide enough electric energy for the load, It can also obtain electrical energy from the grid to supply power to the load.
Due to the high cost of solar systems, photovoltaic solar power generation was mostly only used in some dedicated independent operating systems, such as aerospace, border defense islands, or demonstration projects in remote areas.
The emergence of new photovoltaic materials and new technology, and the continuous decline of product prices, the continuous improvement of conversion efficiency, the introduction of advanced power electronic devices, microprocessors, and the application of advanced control strategies, all of which have led to the research and promotion of photovoltaic on-grid technology.
It is becoming every family every people can use solar systems possible day by day, and photovoltaic utilization is also gradually developing towards urban grid-connected photovoltaic power stations, residential photovoltaic building integration and low-power household photovoltaic grid-connected systems
The initial form of the combination of photovoltaics and buildings is to install sets of solar panels on the roof or balcony on the top of the building, and equip it with energy storage battery for independent power supply, or connect it in parallel with the public grid through same solar inverter controller and the output of the transformer to make the grid. Together with the photovoltaic solar panels array, it supplies power to the building.
The further form of the combination of photovoltaics and architecture is to integrate photovoltaic modules with building materials, and use unique solar plates，energy storage battery and process methods to make photovoltaic modules into roofs, exterior walls, windows, and other components. In this way, photovoltaic modules can be used directly as building materials and generate electricity, which further reduces the cost of electricity generation.
When the photovoltaic power generation system is combined with the building, it usually adopts the form of grid-connected power generation. Compared with the independent photovoltaic power generation system, this type of system has the following five outstanding advantages as follow：
1. On rainy days or at night, the power grid is used to supply power to the load so that the solar system can not need to be equipped with an energy storage battery, which can not only reduce the cost of the system, but also eliminate the trouble of maintaining and replacing batteries, and increase the reliability of power supply;
2. The electric energy generated when there is sunshine can be supplied to the load in the building, and if there is excess, You can harvest power with accessories such as inverters and lifepo4 battery，Then it can be fed back to the power grid; you also increase your income
3. In the grid-connected photovoltaic power generation system, it is not limited by the state of charge of the battery, and can access electricity to the grid at any time;
4. When designing the inclination angle of the solar plates array, the angle corresponding to the maximum amount of solar radiation that can be received throughout the year can be taken to maximize the power generation capacity of the solar battery array
5. In summer, the intensity of solar radiation is high, and the solar battery relatively more electricity. Summer is also the peak period of electricity consumption. The utilization rate of refrigeration equipment such as air conditioners is high, and the power consumption is large, playing a role in the power grid. The role of peak shaving.